Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Lame!

                           😐😐😐😉


I don't.

I don't write.

I don't write enough. 

I don't write enough due to the fear.

I don't write enough due to the fear of words.

I don't write enough due to the fear of words that sound lame.

I don't write enough due to the fear that lame words would be misunderstood as poetry.

I don't write enough because i don't want poetry to be misunderstood.

I don't write enough because i don't want poetry to be lame.

I don't write enough because i fear lame.

I don't know why i wrote this! Shame!

I don't know why.

I don't know.

I don't.

2 comments:

  1. You should.
    You should write.
    You should write more.
    You should write more often.
    You should write more often because it relieves.
    You should write more often because it relieves the mind.
    You should write more often because it relieves the mind and soul.
    You should write more often because it relieves the mind and soul of things that can't be said out loud in the open.
    You should write because it's enough if it makes sense to you.
    You should write even when it seems lame.
    And this I proclaim
    You should write to tame the fear of seeming lame.
    I know I wrote this because poetry is the name of the game.
    I know i wrote.
    I know.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, did you just want to say something?